Please feel free to contact Kelsey for free copies of the works listed below.
- Perrykkad, K., Robinson, J. E., & Hohwy, J. (2021). Foraging for the Self: Environment selection for agency inference. PsyArXiv. https://doi.org/10.31234/osf.io/7y35g
- Perrykkad, K., Sherwell, C., Kirby, J., Hohwy, J. (2022). Beliefs About Action Efficacy Mediate the Relationship Between Self-Concept Clarity and Compassionate Action. PsyArXiv. https://doi.org/10.31234/osf.io/7twj4
- Maron, D. N., Bowe, S. J., Spencer-Smith, M., Mellahn, O. J., Perrykkad, K., Bellgrove, M. A., Johnson, B. (In Press, 2021) Oculomotor deficits in attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD): A systematic review and comprehensive meta-analysis. Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Reviews, 131, 1198-1213.
- Wilson, W. J., Harper-Hill, K., Armstrong, R., Downing, C., Perrykkad, K., Rafter, M., Ashburner, J. (In Press, 2021) A preliminary investigation of sound-field amplification as an inclusive classroom adjustment for children with and without Autism Spectrum Disorder. Journal of Communication Disorders.
- Perrykkad, K., Lawson, R. P., Jamadar, S., & Hohwy, J. (2021). The effect of uncertainty on prediction error in the action perception loop. Cognition, 210, 104598.
- Perrykkad, K., Hohwy, J. (2020) Fidgeting as Self-evidencing: a predictive processing account of non-goal-directed action. New Ideas in Psychology.
- Perrykkad, K., Hohwy, J. (2020) Modelling Me, Modelling you: the Autistic Self. Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 1-31.
- Wilson, W. J., Downing, C., Perrykkad, K., Armstrong, R., Arnott, W. L., Ashburner, J., & Harper-Hill, K. (2019). The ‘acoustic health’of primary school classrooms in Brisbane, Australia. Speech, Language and Hearing, 1-8.
- Carroll, A., Gillies, R.M., Cunnington, R., McCarthy, M., Sherwell, C., Palghat, K., Goh, F., Baffour, B., Bourgeois, A., Rafter, M., & Seary, T. (2019). Changes in science attitudes, beliefs, knowledge and physiological arousal after implementation of a multimodal, cooperative intervention in primary school science classes. Information and Learning Sciences, 120(7/8), 409-425.
- van der Kruk, Y., Wilson, W. J., Palghat, K., Downing, C., Harper-Hill, K., & Ashburner, J. (2017). Improved Signal-to-Noise Ratio and Classroom Performance in Children with Autism Spectrum Disorder: a Systematic Review. Review Journal of Autism and Developmental Disorders, 1-11.
- Palghat, K., Horvath, J. C. and Lodge, J. M. (2017) The hard problem of ‘educational neuroscience’. Trends in Neuroscience and Education, 6: 204-210.
- Gillies, R. M., Carroll, A., Cunnington, R., Rafter, M., Palghat, K., Bednark, J., & Bourgeois, A. (2016). Multimodal representations during an inquiry problem-solving activity in a Year 6 science class: A case study investigating cooperation, physiological arousal and belief states. Australian Journal of Education, 60(2) 111-127.
- Bednark, J. G., Poonian, S., Palghat, K., McFadyen, J., & Cunnington, R. (2015). Identity-specific predictions and implicit measures of agency. Psychology of Consciousness: Theory, Research, and Practice, 2(3), 253-268.
- Morrissey, C., & Palghat, K. (2014). Engaging Reading. Teaching Philosophy, 37(1), 37-55.
Commentaries and Replies
- Perrykkad, K., Hohwy, J. (2019) When Big Data Aren’t The Answer. Proceedings of the National Academy of Sciences, 201902050.
- van de Cruys, S., Perrykkad, K., Hohwy, J. (2019) Explaining hyper-sensitivity and hypo-responsivity in autism with a common predictive coding-based mechanism. Cognitive Neuroscience, 1-2.
- Perrykkad, K. (2019) Adaptive Behaviour and Predictive Processing Accounts of Autism. Brain and Behavioural Sciences, 42.
Edited Book Chapters
- Harper-Hill, K., Wilson, W., Armstrong, R., Perrykkad, K., Downing, C., & Ashburner, J. (2021). Sound amplification in school contexts: Implications for inclusive practice. In Supporting students on the autism spectrum in inclusive schools: A practical guide to implementing evidence-based approaches (Ch7, pp. 88-103). Abingdon, UK: Routledge. eBook ISBN: 9781003049036